All the information you need to enter this year's awards
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, simply register here and select the category you wish to enter. All entries will be reviewed by our expert judging panel. Please note additional information is required - see below.
FABRICS, WALLPAPERS & COLOUR
Please post samples to the Homes & Gardens head office by 24th July:
FAO: MALCOLM DORAN, H&G DESIGN AWARDS, 121-141 WESTBOURNE TERRACE, LONDON W2 6JR
Fabric & Wallpapers which have launched in 2022 or by July 2023 will be considered.
Each entry must include an A4 swatch:
- Fabrics & Wallpapers: full pattern repeat of the fabric or wallpaper plus swatches for all other colourways in the design
- Colour of the Year: painted sample of the colour
Please note: we will only be able to return fabric or wallpaper books, and not individual samples.
£100 + vat per design or collection to cover administration costs.
There is no additional fee for logo usage.
Entry Deadline is July 20th 2023
LIGHTING, FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
Please submit 2 high resolution images in your entry registration and a summary of why your product should win of no more than 150 words. Products must have launched in 2022 or by July 2023.
- Please submit 3 images in your entry registration but we'd love to see more. You will be able to upload a pdf with multiple images or you are welcome to email images to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be able to upload a press release or a description of the project
- Projects must have launched in 2022 or by July 2023
- Garden projects completed in the last 10 years can be submitted. Small gardens: A project of 150-500m2; may include roof gardens // Large gardens: A project +500m2