All the information you need to enter this year's awards
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, simply register here and select the category you wish to enter. All entries will be reviewed by our expert judging panel. Please note additional information is required - see below.
FABRICS, WALLPAPERS, COLOUR & SURFACES
Please complete and attach this label to each entry and post samples to the Homes & Gardens head office by 30 June:
FAO: H&G DESIGN AWARDS, 161 MARSH WALL, LONDON, E14 9AP
Fabric, Wallpapers & Surfaces which have launched between 1st September 2019 - 23rd June 2021 will be considered.
Each entry must include an A4 swatch:
- Fabrics & Wallpapers: full pattern repeat of the fabric or wallpaper plus swatches for all other colourways in the design
- Colour of the Year: painted sample of the colour
- Surfaces: a physical sample plus colour references
Please note: we will only be able to return fabric or wallpaper books, and not individual samples.
LIGHTING, FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
Please submit up to 3 images in your entry registration. You will be able to upload a press release or a description of the product. Products must have launched after September 2019.
- Please submit 3 images in your entry registration but we'd love to see more. You will be able to upload a pdf with multiple images or you are welcome to email images to: email@example.com
- You will be able to upload a press release or a description of the project
- Projects must have launched between 1st September 2019 - 23rd June 2021
- Garden projects completed in the last 10 years can be submitted. Small gardens: A project of 150-500m2; may include roof gardens // Large gardens: A project +500m2